Explore the coral reefs, mangrove forests and secluded beaches of this hidden area of Thailand.
Surrounded untouched paradise is rich in natural beauty and history.
Available from Phuket and from Khao Lak
The area north of Khao Lak is full of islands that are, as yet, mostly undiscovered by tourists. This untouched paradise is rich in natural beauty and history.
Join us as we explore the coral reefs, mangrove forests and secluded beaches of this hidden area of Thailand.
Start your day by checking in at Baan Nam Khem private pier.
07:00AM - Depart from the pier by speedboat and cruise through the mangroves between the islands and the mainland. Stop off to see the sights such as the Big Buddha, the local fishing farms and discover the history of the ancient trading route.
- Snorkel around Koh Pling in “Golden Buddha Bay”. This shallow bay is rich in marine life. Local fishermen can often be seen in this area diving for lobsters. (Weather dependent)
- Relax on the long sandy beach at “Ship-wreck Cove” on the island of Koh Ra. - Snorkel around Koh Rhom and see the large multi-colored sea fan corals. (Weather dependent)
- Have lunch and relax in “Bulls Horn Bay” on the Beautiful Koh Kam. This stunning horseshoe shaped island is the Thai equivalent of a Caribbean island. With bright white sand and emerald water, you will never want to leave!
- Chill and swim on the beach on Japan Island or Kang Kaw Island.
16:00PM - Arrive back at the pier
Approx. 11 hours
Approx. Starts 04:30AM from Phuket & 05:30AM from Khaolak
Included (selected hotels)
min.12 pax to operate
Comfortable and light clothing is recommended.
* Available both from Phuket & Khaolak
Phuket Airport Area
Pakarang / Bangsak
Kho Khao Area
Noth Khao Lak / Nam Khem Pier
South Khao Lak
Mai Khao Beach
Nai Harn Beach
Nai Thon Beach
Nai Yang Beach
Por Bay Phuket
Hotel pickup-drop off by air-conditioned van
Professional Tour Guides and Support Crew
Lunch, Drinks & Refreshments
National Park Fees
Bring with you; Camera, Sunblock lotion, Sunglasses, Suitable shoes, A pack of dry clothes for change and towel.
All programs are subject to change without prior notice subject to sea and weather conditions.